Sponsoring The Sullivan House

Comments

• After only 4 hours, naming rights have already been claimed for three rooms and we're 15% of the way to our goal. :) You guys rock.
  • o.O I'm 34 and what is this
  • So far naming rights are claimed for the main room, dining room, kitchen, and half bath.
  • Office naming has been claimed as well now.
  • Are you going to update the page to let us know who snagged them? :)
  • @Jared Yes, but I was going to wait until more people had chance to follow thru with pledges. I don't want to jump the gun in case anyone has to withdraw. They are, of course, welcome to announce themselves any time.
  • Foyer, please! Kthxbai
  • I can't wait to hear the room names!
  • Sent....
  • edited February 2012
    The only spaces left for naming rights are the bedrooms. Still plenty of room on the contributors' plaque that'll be going in the main hall though. Only $25 for that. Every bit helps. :)

We're 1/3 of the way to the goal now.
  • I estimate we're at 45% of our pledge goal now. Thanks everyone!
  • Some money sent for contributors' plaque. More will be sent next month.
  • Office paid for in full. In the future, the Administration will be in "Little Norway"!
  • Enige og troe, indtil Dovre falder!!!!!
  • Hah, good one, Brian.
  • edited February 2012
    We raised over $5,000 in pledges via sponsorships. You all rock.

Looks like we've sold all the naming rights we're going to (the bedrooms proved unpopular, surprise). The upstairs hallway and the porch have both been claimed in addition to the rooms originally posted for sale.

Special thanks to Jokke and Eli & Anne for buying rooms outright (the entire funding goal). Rather than claiming naming rights, Snarkasm also donated a huge amount towards a new boiler.

Naming rights were claimed for the foyer/entranceway by CannonFodder, the Dining Room by the Mitey Worriers, and the Main Room by west coast Icrontic members. John D took the rights for the half bath, and Q claimed the full bath.

It was mertesn & Amanda that claimed the upstairs hallway, and my uncle & aunt took the porch.

We'll put the cellar, fallout shelter (basement), and epic attic up for naming rights once we're further along.

Thanks again!
  • Icrontic: Best community? Or BEST COMMUNITY EVER. What a fantastic group of friends. <3
  • You have a cellar and a basement?

(inb4pedantic)
  • Q's Quiet Commode?
  • And just like that, a Jimmy swooped in and bought the naming rights for all 3 bedrooms.
  • JIM-maaaaaay!
  • The half-bath will be called "The Powder Room". Approved name.
  • Just waiting on my PayPal account to update!!! I am so excited to be a part of this!