My first year in Detroit

Comments

• A great story that I never am tired of hearing! Glad to have you a part of my life, a part of Detroit, and introducing me to some of these fantastic people who are a part of your life. I look forward to the greatness to come!
  • Case Study: self-actualization in postmodern Detroit! Love it, expand it, flesh it out and tell it more! Thank You for sharing that. We actually paralleled quite a bit with the weight loss and time frames and inexplicably I too rode a 35 mile brike ride in Detroit this summer, except we essentially rode strait across from Ferndale to hipster beach on Belle Isle. My story differs with a struggle to sobriety and mental health, then a career based on those services for those who need it the most in Detroit.
    Hit me up if you'd be interested in chatting. Again, Kudos, and Thanks!
  • Norm is one of my all-time heroes, and reading stuff like this just cements it for me. Keep on keeping on, bruv. Massive love to you and the beautiful city that just won't take "no" for an answer.
  • Wow, that's an amazing story!
  • I was on that bike ride for the animals! Glad to see you're loving all Detroit has to offer!
  • Whoa, just realized I'm in the background of that photo of you on the charity ride! Just shows you how small and awesome Detroit is! :)